Health and Hormonal Balance
- Estrogen Dominance In a healthy woman two vital hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are maintained in balance.If, however, a woman’s body fails to make enough progesterone during the “progesterone phase of the month” (days 14-28) and the estrogens dominate her biology, she will experience some combination of Estrogen Dominance.
- Progesterone Benefits Natural progesterone is bio identical to progesterone produced in the body and has been used since the 1930s as a safe, effective treatment. During this time women have reported symptoms relieved and quality of life restored without the side effects associated with artificial hormone treatments.
Hormonal Balance In a healthy woman two vital hormones Progesterone and Estrogen are maintained in balance. When progesterone levels drop in proportion to Estrogen this can lead to the effects of unopposed Estrogen showing up.
- Premenstrual Tension (PMS) encompasses as many as 150 different symptoms, although no Woman experiences them all. Estrogen Dominance is the familiar story here.
- Peri Menopause During the time referred to as peri-menopause, which for you and many women may last as long as 5 or even 10 years, the menstrual cycle is likely to become less predictable. You may notice changes as early as your late 30s. Normally this shift occurs, around your early 40s.
Menopause Menopause literally means the end of monthly cycles from the Greek word pausis (cessation) and the root men (month) and normally occurs at age 50-51
- Fertility Interestingly, the word progesterone is given its name because of its vital supportive role in gestation (Latin: gestare), a fact that sheds some insight into its importance in the reproductive process.
- Endometriosis is a serious and painful condition, where the inner lining cells of the uterus become scattered to areas they don't belong, like the fallopian tubes, uterine musculature, the outer areas of the uterus, the colon, the bladder, and the sides of the pelvic cavity
- Hypothyroidism Interference with thyroid hormone is often an underlying cause of hypothyroidism, which, in turn, is responsible for more than 100 different symptoms. There are many undesirable effects which include weight gain and fatigue that cannot be controlled by diet or exercise
- Fibroids are thought to be caused by high levels of estrogen in the body, especially estradiol. They are an indication that the body is oestrogen dominant. When a woman enters menopause,estrogen levels fall, and this is why fibroids tend to shrink at this time.
- Chemicals and Xeno -Estrogens. The word Xeno means strange of foreign. Xeno -estrogen is the name given to environmental pollutants and chemicals,that are capable of disrupting biological processes.
Chemicals in our environment, makeup, food, and cleaning needs, can add Estrogen Mimickers to our already stressed bodies.They mimic the effects of a women's own natural estrogen,and interfere with the balance of estrogen and progesterone in her body.
- Lifestyle is a critical factor in the production and storage of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone to support hormonal balance.
- Hormone Balancing Diet For all Ages Having good general health and balanced hormones, depends on how well you look after yourself. Many Women are pressed for time, look after their family.have high employment demands, act as taxi drivers, and more!! Sometimes you forget to look after own unique needs.!!
- Diet The closest thing to a “magic bullet” for maintaining optimal health and balanced hormones and vitality is a combination of exercise and a nutritious diet. Exercise reduces stress and anxiety, which are contributing factors to many illnesses, including Estrogen dominance.
- Stress and Unhappy Hormones We are all familiar with stress — it’s a constant element in your busy life. But what we aren’t so familiar with is how your body responds to stress,A situation you may face today goes far beyond the kind of stress faced as we evolved .Today’s stress can and will deplete your energy and health. When faced with a stressful situation, your body will rely on the adrenal glands sitting atop our kidneys to monitor your “fight or flight” response. Stress is a huge underlying factor for hormonal imbalance..
- Exercise the closest thing to a “magic bullet” for maintaining optimal health and balanced hormones and vitality is a combination of exercise and a nutritious diet. Exercise reduces stress and anxiety, which are contributing factors to many illnesses, including Estrogen dominance.Regular exercise improves digestion and elimination, increases endurance, stimulates your immune function, boosts energy levels.